What makes this Chicken Fricasse, with chicken pieces stewed in a tomato, green olive and oregano flavored sauce so special? Our secret ingredient: beer.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds skinless chicken pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup light beer
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablets, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 medium russet potato, peeled and cubed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOK for 25 minutes. Add potato; cook for 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 8g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (21% of DV)
- Sodium: 1230mg (51% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 12g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 22g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 40% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.