Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice is a quick and easy one-dish meal. It's delicious and sure to become a family favorite.
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 boneless, skinless chicken breast half, diced
- 1/4 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped or imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup peas
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken, shrimp, ham and green onions. Cook until chicken is lightly browned and shrimp are pink. Add seasoning sauce; stir well. Add rice, lettuce and peas; toss well. Cut egg into thin strips; toss with rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Thanks! This recipe was definately a family favorite! I like to omit the shrimp and ham and substituted the MAGGI Seasoning Sauce for just regular Soy Sauce. Everyone in my family licked their plate clean. This is an awesome recipe and I hope that everyone else loves it as much as my family did. YUM!
This is a great recipe... this is the best fried rice i've ever had in my life and it's very easy to make...it may be a tadbit difficult to find the liquid seasoning but it's not necessary... enjoy!!!
This is Something GREAT!
Well when my nephew was over he asked me to order chinese food, because he loves fried rice, I really didn't want to so i remebered that i had this recipe so I said," I will make some for you." I am not the best cook so he made a face, but when i gave it to him his face turned from "YUK" to "YUM" and he couldn't get enough of it.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (14% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 120mg (40% of DV)
- Sodium: 480mg (20% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 27g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.