Chicken Fried Rice is a quick and easy one-dish meal. It's delicious and sure to become a family favorite.
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 boneless, skinless chicken breast half, diced
- 1/4 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped or imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup peas
COOK rice according to package directions, substituting bouillon for salt. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook just until set, tilting pan to let uncooked egg run under edges. Remove from skillet; set aside.
HEAT oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken, shrimp, ham and green onions. Cook until chicken is lightly browned and shrimp are pink. Add seasoning sauce; stir well. Add rice, lettuce and peas; toss well. Cut egg into thin strips; toss with rice.
Review This Recipe
This is Something GREAT!
Well when my nephew was over he asked me to order chinese food, because he loves fried rice, I really didn't want to so i remebered that i had this recipe so I said," I will make some for you." I am not the best cook so he made a face, but when i gave it to him his face turned from "YUK" to "YUM" and he couldn't get enough of it.
Read More Reviews