Chicken Fried Rice is a quick and easy one-dish meal. It's delicious and sure to become a family favorite.
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 boneless, skinless chicken breast half, diced
- 1/4 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined and chopped or imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup peas
COOK rice according to package directions, substituting bouillon for salt. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook just until set, tilting pan to let uncooked egg run under edges. Remove from skillet; set aside.
HEAT oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken, shrimp, ham and green onions. Cook until chicken is lightly browned and shrimp are pink. Add seasoning sauce; stir well. Add rice, lettuce and peas; toss well. Cut egg into thin strips; toss with rice.
Review This Recipe
Thanks! This recipe was definately a family favorite! I like to omit the shrimp and ham and substituted the MAGGI Seasoning Sauce for just regular Soy Sauce. Everyone in my family licked their plate clean. This is an awesome recipe and I hope that everyone else loves it as much as my family did. YUM!
Read More Reviews