This Chicken Primavera with chicken, vegetables and creamy sauce makes for one hearty meal. Serve tossed with linguine or fettuccine.
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Original Low Fat Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup (.75 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast meat, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.), prepared at the last minute
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and remaining 2 cloves chopped garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add carrot and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until carrot is crisp-tender. Stir in zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
ADD sauce to skillet; stir to coat. Toss with pasta.
NOTE: Can substitute 3/4 cup NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Original Low Fat Powdered Coffee Creamer and 3/4 cup water for liquid Coffee-mate.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This recipe is awesome and quick. Whole family loved it. I spiced up the chicken with cajun spices though. Family likes spicy stuff! I'm sure it's great otherwise with original recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 440
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 105mg (34% of DV)
- Sodium: 530mg (22% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 36g
- Vitamin A: 40% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.