This Chicken Primavera with chicken, vegetables and creamy sauce makes for one hearty meal. Serve tossed with linguine or fettuccine.
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Original Low Fat Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup (.75 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast meat, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine, prepared at the last minute
- BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
MELT margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in chicken broth, Coffee-mate, cornstarch and 1 clove chopped garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, whisking frequently, until cornstarch is dissolved and mixture comes to a gentle boil. Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Stir in cheese until melted. Remove from heat.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and remaining 2 cloves chopped garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add carrot and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until carrot is crisp-tender. Stir in zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
ADD sauce to skillet; stir to coat. Toss with pasta.
NOTE: Can substitute 3/4 cup NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Original Low Fat Powdered Coffee Creamer and 3/4 cup water for liquid Coffee-mate.
Review This Recipe
This recipe is awesome and quick. Whole family loved it. I spiced up the chicken with cajun spices though. Family likes spicy stuff! I'm sure it's great otherwise with original recipe.
Read More Reviews