Mint adds garden freshness to this simple chicken and prosciutto pasta dish. Using tortellini and artichokes, this dish is quick and easy to prepare and makes any meal a little more elegant.
Another extraordinary recipe from the chefs at Casa Buitoni®
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Prosciutto Tortelloni (9 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh, frozen or jarred artichoke hearts, thinly sliced
- 4 mint leaves
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) shredded Pecorino-Romano cheese
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Add artichokes and mint; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Season with salt, if desired.
ADD cooked pasta to skillet; toss gently. Serve with cheese; garnish with mint leaves, if desired.