These Chicken Strips will become a favorite meal for kids and adults. Simple, tasty and ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 container (15 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.), heated according to package directions
COMBINE buttermilk and hot pepper sauce in shallow dish. Combine flour, pepper, paprika and salt in separate shallow dish. Dip chicken in buttermilk mixture, then in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Serve with marinara sauce.