These Chicken Strips will become a favorite meal for kids and adults. Simple, tasty and ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 container (15 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.), heated according to package directions
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook for 4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Serve with marinara sauce.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 293
- Calories from Fat: 74
- Total Fat: 8g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 67mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 739mg (31% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 22g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 31g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.