This Chicken Tinga recipe originated in Puebla, uses shredded chicken marinated in spicy tomato and chipotle chile sauce. Serve with tostadas and enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced (about 2 cups total)
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 1/2 tablets (90 g each) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce from a can, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 12 (6-inch) corn tostadas
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled Panela cheese
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TOP each tostada with ½ cup chicken mixture.
SPRINKLE with cheese and cilantro. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.