Chicken and Tomato Rice Bake is a delicious casserole that's a snap to prepare. Just pop it in the oven and relax while it cooks.
- 1 container (15-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Tomato Herb Parmesan Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (4-oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 pound smoked chicken, shredded
- 2/3 cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 can (2.8-oz.) french fried onions, divided
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Grease a 12x8-inch baking dish.
COMBINE sauce, water and mushrooms in medium bowl.
COMBINE rice, bell pepper, onion and ½ the fried onions. Transfer to prepared baking dish. Top with chicken. Pour sauce mixture over chicken; cover.
BAKE for 45 minutes or until rice is tender. Top with remaining fried onions; continue baking for 5 minutes or until fried onions are golden brown.
Review This Recipe
NOODLES INSTEAD OF RICE
IT WAS PRETTY GOOD EXCEPT FOR THE RICE NEVER COOKED I WILL USE NOODLES NEXT TIME INSTEAD OF RICE LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID IN THERE REVIEW!
Read More Reviews