Serve these spicy chicken wings anytime! Great as an appetizer, snack or main dish.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken wings
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 red chili peppers, seeds and veins removed, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 2 green chili peppers, seeds and veins removed, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
DEEP-FRY chicken in vegetable oil for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken wings are golden brown and cooked through. Remove to paper towels to drain.
HEAT 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green onions, chili peppers, chopped ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add chicken wings; stir to coat. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
These were very tasty! I make a few changes; I marinaded them for about 4 hours instead of the 30 minutes suggested, I didn't use the chili peppers because my children don't do spicy and I added 2 packages of sugar substitute to avoid the sugar. They had great flavor and because they weren't coated or breaded they went perfect with my low carb eating style!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 19g (30% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (21% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (21% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 4g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 70% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.