Serve these spicy chicken wings anytime! Great as an appetizer, snack or main dish.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken wings
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 red chili peppers, seeds and veins removed, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 2 green chili peppers, seeds and veins removed, cut into matchstick-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
COMBINE seasoning sauce, ground ginger, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil in large bowl. Add chicken; stir to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
DEEP-FRY chicken in vegetable oil for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken wings are golden brown and cooked through. Remove to paper towels to drain.
HEAT 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green onions, chili peppers, chopped ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add chicken wings; stir to coat. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
These were very tasty! I make a few changes; I marinaded them for about 4 hours instead of the 30 minutes suggested, I didn't use the chili peppers because my children don't do spicy and I added 2 packages of sugar substitute to avoid the sugar. They had great flavor and because they weren't coated or breaded they went perfect with my low carb eating style!
Read More Reviews