Easy sauté preparation makes this Chicken with Creamy Dijon Sauce a favorite and elegantly delicious weeknight or entertaining option. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley or herbs to add extra visual appeal.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema or NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Chopped parsley for garnish
COMBINE media crema, mustard and water in medium bowl; set aside. Sprinkle chicken with bouillon.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, until browned. Pour media crema mixture over chicken; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes. Serve sprinkled with parsley.