Chicken with Creamy Dijon Sauce
This versatile Chicken with Creamy Dijon Sauce is an elegant and tasty meal that is perfect for weeknights or entertaining. Garnish with your favorite herbs.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema or NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, until browned. Pour media crema mixture over chicken; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes. Serve sprinkled with parsley.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (26% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 85mg (28% of DV)
- Sodium: 390mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 3g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 28g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.