The tenderness of the chicken, and the creaminess of the mushroom sauce, make this super easy to make dish one of our favorites. Serve with hot rice.
- 1 cup Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Hot cooked rice
COMBINE Coffee-mate, wine, flour and 2 teaspoons bouillon in small bowl. Mix well; set aside.
SPRINKLE remaining ½ teaspoon bouillon over chicken strips. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, until no longer pink. Add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Reduce heat to medium.
ADD Coffee-mate mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 6 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Sprinkle with parsley; serve with rice.