Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
The tenderness of the chicken, and the creaminess of the mushroom sauce, make this super easy to make dish one of our favorites. Serve with hot rice.
- 1 cup Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Hot cooked rice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPRINKLE remaining ½ teaspoon bouillon over chicken strips. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, until no longer pink. Add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Reduce heat to medium.
ADD Coffee-mate mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 6 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Sprinkle with parsley; serve with rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.