Chickpea-Spinach Salad with Avocados and Oranges
This Chickpea-Spinach Salad with Avocados and Oranges includes Flax seed oil as an ingredient. This oil is high in heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Its rich, nutty taste highlights the sweet and spicy flavor of MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce. Flax seed oil is available in health food stores or through mail-order sources.
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons flax seed or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 bag (6 ounces) baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 2 small oranges, peeled and segmented
- 2 small ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup candied walnuts or pecans
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE chickpeas in large salad bowl. Gently mix in spinach, oranges and avocados. Drizzle sweet chili sauce mixture over salad. Top with candied nuts before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 420
- Calories from Fat: 240
- Total Fat: 27g (41% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 680mg (28% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 43g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 15g (61% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 80% of DV
- Vitamin C: 110% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.