Serve these zesty Chile and Cheese Spirals sandwiches at your next party. A great make-ahead appetizer. Simply slice just before serving.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 can (2 1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 4 (8-inch) soft taco-size reduced-fat flour tortillas
- Bottled chunky salsa
COMBINE cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chiles, green onions, bell pepper and olives in medium bowl.
SPREAD 1/2 cup cheese mixture on each tortilla; roll up. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 hour.
REMOVE plastic wrap; slice each roll into six 3/4-inch pieces. Serve with salsa for dipping.
Review This Recipe
I made these as a quick make ahead appetizer for the family get together. I was surprised how fast they disappeared! Everybody loved them. They were easy to make - I will definitely make them again. The salsa was a nice addition, but not really necessary. The green chiles added a little flavor, but didn't make them too spicy. Great choice!
Read More Reviews