What a great way to eat your chili and cornbread! Garnish with sour cream, sliced green onions and sliced ripe olives.
- 1 can (15-oz.) chili with beans
- 1 can (14.5-oz.) chicken broth, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 package (8-oz.) cornbread stuffing mix
- 2/3 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 9-inch pie plate.
COMBINE 1 cup broth and egg in medium bowl; add stuffing mix. Press into prepared pie plate to form crust. Combine chili with beans, corn and remaining broth; spoon over crust. Top with cheese.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes; cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Review This Recipe
Excellent and Easy
This was a very easy dish to make. Top it with some sour cream and the kids will love it. I will make it again for my family.
Read More Reviews