When your family has had its fill of traditional spaghetti dishes, shake up their expectations with this unique marriage of Mexican and Italian cuisine. Chili Smothered Linguine is ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 package (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.), cooked according to package directions
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans (10.75 oz. each) condensed tomato soup
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans
- 1 can (4 oz.) ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
HEAT oil in medium saucepan. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; cook for 5 minutes. Add turkey, soup, beans, chiles, chili powder, cumin, vinegar and cinnamon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Serve over hot linguine.
Review This Recipe
I liked it a lot, Husband said it was just o.k., Kids wouldn't touch it.