Chili Smothered Linguine
When your family has had its fill of traditional spaghetti dishes, shake up their expectations with this unique marriage of Mexican and Italian cuisine. Chili Smothered Linguine is ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 package (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.), cooked according to package directions
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans (10.75 oz. each) condensed tomato soup
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans
- 1 can (4 oz.) ORTEGA Diced Green Chiles
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I liked it a lot, Husband said it was just o.k., Kids wouldn't touch it.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.