Chili With Coffee
A bowl of this Chili With Coffee will warm you up on chilly nights. Unique flavors abound in this easy to make recipe. Try this variation to impress family and friends. Sprinkle with cheese for garnish.
- 1 pound ground beef, fully cooked and drained
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) kidney beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) peeled, crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried thyme, crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I expected coffee would add more flavor to this chili recipe, but this was just an ordinary chili. Maybe my coffee was not strong enough? The taste was kind of bland, and I had to add another teaspoon of chili powder and some salt and pepper.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.