Chili with Three Beans
This Chili with Three Beans recipe is an easy-to-make preparation that is great for lunch or dinner. Ready in just 30 minutes! Use black beans, kidney beans and pinto beans and garnish with freshly chopped cilantro, cream or grated cheese.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can each (15 to 16 ounces) black beans, kidney beans and pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablet, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- NESTLÉ Media Crema
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR in tomatoes and juice, black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, water, chili powder, crushed bouillon tablet and cumin. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Serve with cilantro, media crema and cheese.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.