Chilled Chocolate Raspberry Soup
This chilled soup is a special treat for dessert! Rich and chocolatey with raspberries and shaved chocolate curls; it's perfect for hot days.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen raspberries, (thawed)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar for curls (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HINT: To make chocolate curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler along edges of a bar of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 80mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 26g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 6g (24% of DV)
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.