Chimichurri is a delicious sauce of Argentine origin that is delicious when served with grilled meats or beef and other types of empanadas. Serve with Beef and Potato Empanadas. (recipe is on this site)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 large shallots, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
garlic, bouillon and oregano. Let stand for at least 2 hours. Serve with Beef and Potato Empanadas. (recipe is on this site)
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.