Chimichurri is a spicy green sauce used as a marinade or as a condiment. Serve with Argentinian Beef and Potato Empanadas or grilled meats.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 large shallots, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
garlic, bouillon and oregano. Let stand for at least 2 hours. Serve with Argentinian Beef and Potato Empanadas. (recipe is on this site)
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.