Chinese-Style Beef and Broccoli
Finely chopped ginger and garlic add delicious flavor to this Chinese-Style Beef and Broccoli recipe. You'll love how the MAGGI Seasoning Sauce adds extra dimension to this easy-to-make dish. Serve with rice.
- 1 cup warm water
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 MAGGI Beef or Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablet, crushed
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound sirloin beef, thinly sliced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- Hot, cooked rice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds. Add beef; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Add broccoli; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Add sauce mixture; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until sauce is thick. Serve with rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 460
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 21g (32% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (35% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 75mg (25% of DV)
- Sodium: 1000mg (42% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 26g
- Vitamin A: 45% of DV
- Vitamin C: 110% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.