Finely chopped ginger and garlic add delicious flavor to this Chinese-Style Beef and Broccoli recipe. You'll love how the MAGGI Seasoning Sauce adds extra dimension to this easy-to-make dish. Serve with rice.
- 1 cup warm water
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 MAGGI Beef or Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablet, crushed
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound sirloin beef, thinly sliced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- Hot, cooked rice
COMBINE water, cornstarch, bouillon, seasoning sauce, vinegar and sugar in small bowl; mix well until bouillon is dissolved.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds. Add beef; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Add broccoli; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Add sauce mixture; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until sauce is thick. Serve with rice.