Chipotle & Pepita Guacamole
The pepitas in this guacamole provide a welcome crunch. The chipotle flavor from the adobo sauce adds a smokiness that creates a delicious guacamole to serve at your next get-together.
- 3 ripe Hass avocados, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 small cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup pepitas, toasted, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Original Low Fat Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon canned adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- Baked tortilla chips (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
CUT remaining 2 avocados in half and remove pits. Score the flesh in the avocados in a crosshatch pattern with a knife and scoop out the flesh with a spoon into the bowl. Add remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro, pepitas, lime juice, Coffee-mate, adobo sauce and coffee granules. Stir with a fork, gently mashing until combined but still chunky. Garnish with additional pepitas, if desired. Serve with chips.
Cook’s Tip: When shopping for avocados, look for those without any dark spots or blemishes. If you want to use the avocados immediately, look for darker green avocados that are firm but give slightly to pressure with your fingertips.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/20 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 60
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 240mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 3g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.