This Chipotle Chicken recipe gets rich intense flavors from the adobo sauce poured over the chicken. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and sesame seeds and serve over rice or with tortillas.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (7.5 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Table Cream
- 2 to 3 canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, chopped
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- Cooked white rice or corn tortillas, warmed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD milk, cream, chiles, adobo sauce and bouillon to skillet; stir. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce comes to a boil. Transfer to blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour over chicken; sprinkle with cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve over rice or with tortillas.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
The first time i made this I read the recipe as as 2-3 CANS of chipotle peppers. It actually reads 2-3 canned chipotle peppers! So the first time me and the kids couldn't eat it because it was sooo hot. However, the next time - YUMMY! My family loves this. We serve it with rice and tortillas.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.