Chipotle Shrimp is a quick and easy way to serve shrimp sautéed in a spicy sauce.
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped canned chipotle chiles with adobo sauce
- 5 slices BIMBO Double Fiber Toasted Bread
- Cilantro leaves
COMBINE media crema, cilantro, 1 teaspoon bouillon and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice in small bowl; set aside.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add shrimp; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp curl and turn pink. Add chiles, remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice and remaining bouillon. Cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute or until heated through.
SPOON media crema mixture over toast. Top with shrimp. Garnish with cilantro leaves.