Chipotle Shrimp is a quick and easy way to serve shrimp sautéed in a spicy sauce.
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped canned chipotle chiles with adobo sauce
- 5 slices BIMBO Double Fiber Toasted Bread
- Cilantro leaves
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add shrimp; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp curl and turn pink. Add chiles, remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice and remaining bouillon. Cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute or until heated through.
SPOON media crema mixture over toast. Top with shrimp. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.