This blend of real berries and frozen yogurt will be berry, berry good to you. Try the Choco-Berry Frosty today from Carnation Breakfast Essentials.
- 1 cup (2 large scoops) vanilla, strawberry or chocolate fat free frozen yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0.5g (1% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 140mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 36g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (14% of DV)
- Sugars: 30g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 120% of DV
- Calcium: 40% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.