These Choco-Coconut Cookies are a chocolate and coconut lover’s dream-come-true. The coconut offers a delicious take on the traditional chocolate cookie recipe. And best of all: they're gluten-free!
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
WHISK powdered sugar, cocoa and salt in large bowl. Stir in morsels and coconut. Add egg whites; mix well.
DROP by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until tops are cracked. Cool completely on baking sheets on wire racks.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/20 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 3.5g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 75mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 26g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 24g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.