Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate is what this cake is made of! Sour cream and pudding mix enrich and make this cake moist and delicious.
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg. (about 3.4 oz.) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan or other tube pan.
COMBINE cake mix, pudding mix, milk, sour cream and eggs in large mixer bowl. Beat on low speed just until blended. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Stir in morsels and nuts. Pour into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 55 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean.
COOL in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
MELT Choco Bake and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in powdered sugar alternately with water until of desired consistency. Stir in vanilla extract.
POUR glaze over cake.
Review This Recipe
Baked this last weekend and the entire thing was gone before Thursday!! This cake is simply delicious! I made mine Halloween themed by using 'Premier White Baking Bar Recipes' and adding in spooky Halloween sprinkles in and on the cake. Very yummy!!
Read More Reviews