Choco-Vanilla Abuelita Cake
The Choco-Vanilla Abuelita Cake offers a perfect answer to the old question: chocolate or vanilla. Both flavors meld together in this easy-to-make cake, that will have your family asking, "when's dessert?"
- 1 package (15.25 ounces) white cake mix
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ ABUELITA Granulated Chocolate Drink Mix, or 1 tablet (90 grams) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate, grated
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
WHISK cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Pour half of batter into prepared Bundt pan.
STIR Abuelita chocolate into remaining batter until well blended. Pour on top of white batter. Use a spatula to spread evenly.
BAKE for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool completely in pan. Invert onto serving plate.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 340
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (21% of DV)
- Sodium: 400mg (17% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 52g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 33g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.