Chocolate Azteca Shake
Start off your day right with this nutritious recipe for Chocolate Azteca, the winning entry from the Carnation Breakfast Essentials "Shake Up Your Morning" recipe contest.
- 1 packet Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1 cup lowfat milk
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
NOTE: Not a cinnamon fan? Reduce cinnamon by half or eliminate it completely. Also great hot! Simply stir all ingredients into hot milk.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I enjoyed the taste of this, it is good to have more than one choice to choice from, I got my FIX! Thanks!
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (15% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 250mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 54g (18% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 41g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 60% of DV
- Iron: 35% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.