Banana cream pie made easy! A chocolate chip cookie dough crust makes the dessert.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 pkg. (about 3.4 oz.) banana cream or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup, (optional)
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
PRESS 20 squares of cookie dough* onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
BEAT milk and pudding mix according to package directions in small bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes. Spread 1 cup pudding over cookie crust (save remaining pudding for later use). Top pudding with bananas; spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set. Drizzle with Nesquik; top with morsels. Cut into wedges.
NOTE: May substitute 1 1/2 cups milk for CARNATION Evaporated Milk.
*You will have 4 squares left. Refrigerate for future use or bake and enjoy!
Review This Recipe
easy, inexpensive, and oh so good
I made this for our 4th of July party, and it was gone in minutes. It was so easy and quick to make, didn't break the bank and was oh so good
Read More Reviews