You'll find sweet delight in every bite in these Chocolate Berried Treasure Bars. Featuring a chocolate graham cracker crust layered with almonds, dried berries and morsels, these bars are worth their weight in gold!
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup plain granola cereal
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks, divided
- 1 1/3 cups (6-oz. pkg.) dried cranberries, blueberries and/or cherries
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
PREHEAT oven to 350º F.
MELT butter in 13 x 9-inch baking pan in oven; remove from oven. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter. Stir well; press onto bottom of pan.
LAYER granola, 1 1/4 cups chunks, dried fruit and almonds over graham cracker crust. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over almonds.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes until browned and bubbly around edge. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
MICROWAVE remaining chunks in small, heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100% power) for 30 to 45 seconds; knead. Cut tiny corner from bag and squeeze to drizzle over top of bar. Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes or until chocolate is form. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
Berried Treasure Bars
this cookie is absolutely---deadly !!! The combination of the new cholatier chunks and the cranberries are incredible !! So deadly, you don't even need the extra drizzled chocolate on top!
Read More Reviews