Chocolate Black Cherry Gelatin
The low-fat, low-calorie Chocolate Black Cherry Gelatin is simple to prepare and doesn't require an oven. Perfect for warm summer evenings, this dessert is sure to become a favorite. Try it with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
- 1 package (6 ounces) black cherry flavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 12 foil baking cups
- Nonstick cooking spray
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MICROWAVE evaporated milk and morsels in a small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100% power for 3 minutes or until chocolate is melted; stir to combine. Pour milk mixture into gelatin; whisk until well blended.
SPRAY baking cups with nonstick cooking spray. Pour gelatin into prepared baking cups. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until gelatin is set.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Drizzle with NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate Syrup or NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 2.5g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 80mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 19g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.