What could be better than serving your friends and family this wonderful French Toast with whipped cream, fresh raspberries and topped with grated chocolate.
- 1 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Chocolate Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 8 slices white or French bread
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Grated chocolate (optional)
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
WHISK together Nesquik and eggs in medium bowl.
MELT butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip bread into Nesquik mixture to coat evenly. Cook bread on each side for about 3 minutes or until cooked through. Dust with powdered sugar. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate and raspberries.
Review This Recipe
I made this for Sunday brunch and everyone loved it. I topped with raspberries, my daughter said strawberries would be better. This dish is great for the chocolate lover. My family was not sure about it when I said what I was fixing, but when they tasted it they loved it. Was also quick to make.
Read More Reviews