What could be better than serving your friends and family this wonderful French Toast with whipped cream, fresh raspberries and topped with grated chocolate.
- 1 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Chocolate Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 8 slices white or French bread
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Grated chocolate (optional)
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
WHISK together Nesquik and eggs in medium bowl.
MELT butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip bread into Nesquik mixture to coat evenly. Cook bread on each side for about 3 minutes or until cooked through. Dust with powdered sugar. Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate and raspberries.
Review This Recipe
chocolate brunch french toast
I love chocolate and cherries, so I substituted cherry pie filling for the raspberries. It was great-I now plan to try sweet dark cherries in juice (drained). Try it and enjoy the flavor and ease of preparation.
Read More Reviews