Chocolate Butterfinger-Caramel Cake will bring smiles to the face of the birthday boy or girl. This is also great for entertaining.
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 36 pieces NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER BITES Candy, chopped, divided
- 1 jar (12.25 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
PREPARE cake according to package directions using a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
POKE holes in cake about 1-inch apart and 1-inch deep using handle of wooden spoon. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake. Sprinkle with half of chopped Butterfinger. Pour caramel topping over Butterfinger.
SPREAD whipped cream over cake; sprinkle with remaining chopped Butterfinger. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Refrigerate any uneaten cake.
Review This Recipe
Chocolate Butterfinger -Caramel Cake
This was so easy to make. I love the butterfinger and caramel together. Chocolate lovers beware!! Tastes great.
Read More Reviews