Chocolate Butterfinger-Caramel Cake
Chocolate Butterfinger-Caramel Cake will bring smiles to the face of the birthday boy or girl. This is also great for entertaining.
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 36 pieces NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER BITES Candy, chopped, divided
- 1 jar (12.25 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
POKE holes in cake about 1-inch apart and 1-inch deep using handle of wooden spoon. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake. Sprinkle with half of chopped Butterfinger. Pour caramel topping over Butterfinger.
SPREAD whipped cream over cake; sprinkle with remaining chopped Butterfinger. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Refrigerate any uneaten cake.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This was the easiest cake i have ever made. It was so delicious and moist, everyone loved it! I cant get enough of it. Highly recommended for social gatherings.
I made this cake as the groom cake for my wedding. Everyone loved it.
I'm Loving It!
Im just now getting into making cakes and I have been miserably failing by makiing everything too thick or over filling and demanding too much from myself... but I just made this cake and it was so simple and fun to make. Most simple cakes are boring and dont have much taste to them but this is fantastic!! LOVE IT!
This is the best easiest cake you can find! Everyone loves it! You can also make it in a triffle bowl!
delicious and easy
Serving Size: 1/15 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 510
- Calories from Fat: 210
- Total Fat: 23g (36% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 11g (54% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 85mg (28% of DV)
- Sodium: 350mg (15% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 69g (23% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 49g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.