Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse Pie with Mocha Drizzle
This quick and easy chocolate cheesecake pie is perfect for summer. Created by Milisa Armstrong of Miss in the Kitchen, this pie’s rich chocolate flavor is lightened with whipped cream mousse and you don’t even have to turn the oven on!
- 1 1/2 cups plus 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (6 ounces) prepared chocolate crumb crust
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE 1 cup morsels and 2 tablespoons whipping cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (80%) power for 20 seconds; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth.
PLACE cream cheese and melted chocolate in mixer bowl; beat at medium speed until well combined. Add vanilla extract and mix until combined. Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture until well combined and no white streaks remain. Pour into prepared pie crust.
PLACE remaining 1/2 cup morsels, remaining 1 tablespoon whipping cream and espresso powder in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (80%) power for 20 seconds; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth. Pour into small, resealable plastic bag; clip the corner off the bag. Drizzle over pie.
REFRIGERATE for 10 minutes or until mocha drizzle has set.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 540
- Calories from Fat: 360
- Total Fat: 40g (61% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 23g (115% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 85mg (28% of DV)
- Sodium: 150mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 46g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (14% of DV)
- Sugars: 37g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.