These Chocolate Chews cookies make a perfect snack.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 4 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts or shredded coconut
PREHEAT oven to 350º F.
COMBINE flour, baking powder and baking soda in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and egg in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in Choco Bake. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 3 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
These were great. My family loved them and I'll make them often.
Read More Reviews