This luscious, creamy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is dotted with delicious mini morsels and makes a great dessert for any occasion.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (about 15)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
PREHEAT oven to 300° F.
COMBINE cookie crumbs with butter in medium bowl until moistened; press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and flour. Gradually beat in evaporated milk and sour cream. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
BAKE for 25 minutes. Cover loosely with foil.
BAKE for an additional 30 to 40 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Place in refrigerator immediately; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Remove side of springform pan.
NOTE: Cheesecake may be baked in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Prepare as above. Bake in preheated 300° F. oven for 20 minutes. Cover loosely with foil. Bake for an additional 20 to 30 minutes.
Review This Recipe
Really easy to make; Tastes great, but I made this for open class at the fair and it didn't place, I think the judges need new glasses and taste buds.
Read More Reviews