Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies couldn't be easier to make. This take on the traditional favorite uses chocolate chip cookie dough and creamy peanut butter to make delicious after-school treats.
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD a tablespoon of peanut butter on bottoms of 12 cookies. Top each with the remaining cookies to make sandwiches.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (17% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 190mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 26g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 14g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.