Chocolate Chip Toffee Diamonds make a great after-school treat.
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter (we recommend Land O Lakes®), softened
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE butter, flour, brown sugar, vanilla extract and egg in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often for 2 to 3 minutes or, until well mixed. Stir in 1 cup morsels. Spread batter into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE for 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately sprinkle with remaining morsels. Allow to stand 2 to 3 minutes. Spread chocolate over bars; sprinkle with pecans. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into diamond-shaped bars.
Review This Recipe
Alright, not my favorite.
This was alright.
Read More Reviews