Chocolate Chip Valentine Cookie Cards
Chocolate Chip Valentine Cookie Cards are a fun way to celebrate Valentine's day and a special way to say you care.
- 2 packages (16.5 ounces each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 cup white, pink and/or red frosting or decorator icing
- WONKA® SweeTARTS® Hearts Gummies, Valentine sprinkles and sugars, cinnamon candies
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
CRUMBLE two whole bars of dough into prepared pan. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to fill the pan.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove from pan using foil handles, remove to cutting board. Carefully peel away foil. Lay back down. Cut away edges of dough to form a 14 x 9-inch rectangle. Measure and cut this rectangle into twenty-one 2 x 3-inch individual rectangles.
DECORATE with frosting, candies, sprinkles and sugars as desired. Allow frosting to harden slightly (about 30 minutes) before wrapping.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/21 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 21
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 190mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 34g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 23g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.