Have some extra zucchini that needs to be used? Baked to perfection, this moist bread is full of grated zucchini and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels. This chocolaty bread is sure to become a family favorite.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium (about 1 lb.) zucchini, shredded (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease and flour two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans.
COMBINE all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until well combined. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in oil and vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture just until moistened. Fold in zucchini and morsels. Divide mixture between loaf pans.
BAKE for 60 to 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes. Run knife around the edges of pans. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
Review This Recipe
This is a great recipe for people that can't eat nuts. It is hard to believe that you are using zucchini. The chocolate chips with zucchini make a new taste sensation.
Read More Reviews