This spectacular pie combines the "traditional" pecan pie with a distinctive chocolate flavor. What a wonderful way to complete a special meal.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell*
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with a wire whisk. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle chunks over bottom of crust. Pour pecan mixture into pie shell.
BAKE for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted 2 inches from center comes out with little bits of filling attached. If browning too quickly, cover with foil. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours; refrigerate until serving time.
Review This Recipe
pecan and chocolate what a combo
This pie is so rich and smooth and the pecans make it crunchy. We are in love with this recipe. Keep them coming
Read More Reviews