A cookie texture bar with chocolate & cinnamon flavors.
- CHOCOLATE CRUST
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- COOKIE LAYER
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup powdered sugar
FOR COOKIE CRUST:
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
BEAT flour, butter, granulated sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in large mixer bowl until crumbly. Stir in nuts. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until firm.
FOR CHOCOLATE LAYER:
MELT morsels and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Pour over hot crust. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Review This Recipe
You won't go wrong with this one. A little bit of two flavours that go so good together. Try them. You'll love them
Read More Reviews