Chocolate Coffee-Walnut Toffee
Toffee is a great gift, and making it with coffee and walnuts makes it extra special! Delicious and chocolatey, this toffee will become a favorite.
- Parchment paper
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO Caffe Lungo capsule, brewed according to package directions (4 fl. oz.)
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or almonds, toasted
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE sugar, coffee and butter in small, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until combined. Bring to a boil; cook, without stirring, until candy thermometer registers 325° F or until syrup begins to caramelize. Remove from heat; quickly stir in vanilla extract and salt.
POUR mixture quickly onto prepared baking sheet, spreading to desired thickness. Let toffee stand for 3 minutes. Sprinkle morsels evenly over toffee; let stand for 5 minutes or until soft and shiny. Spread chocolate into a thin layer over toffee; sprinkle with nuts. Let stand for 1 hour or until completely cool. Break toffee into pieces.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 30mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.