Make this Chocolate Covered Cherry Pie and invite a few friends over to enjoy.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 maraschino cherries, stemmed
PREPARE a graham cracker pie crust. In a saucepan, over low heat, bring chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and salt to a boil, stirring continuously until blended.
MIX in cherry pie filling and almond extract. Pour into the prepared graham cracker pie crust.
CHILL at least 2 hours. Garnish with 8 stemmed maraschino cherries.
Review This Recipe
Chocolate Covered Cherry Pie!
How can something so easy look and taste SO good!?!
Read More Reviews