Make this Chocolate Covered Cherry Pie and invite a few friends over to enjoy.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 maraschino cherries, stemmed
PREPARE a graham cracker pie crust. In a saucepan, over low heat, bring chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and salt to a boil, stirring continuously until blended.
MIX in cherry pie filling and almond extract. Pour into the prepared graham cracker pie crust.
CHILL at least 2 hours. Garnish with 8 stemmed maraschino cherries.
Review This Recipe
I made this, except I used a coconut pie crust and then piled on whipped topping and put the maraschino cherries on top. It was served at the bingo kitchen of our VFW Post, and went like hotcakes!
Read More Reviews