Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Shake
Who doesn’t love the taste of chocolate and strawberries together? Try this Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Shake for more of the great combination.
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I tried this recipe and found it to be too much strawberry. I like to use half cup of berries and 1/3 of a ripe banana. I also use 1/2 cup ice and 2 tsp of sugar free chocolate pudding powder which makes it a thicker and richer chocolate flavor without adding a lot of fat and calories. Even my kids love it like this!
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 190mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 44g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 9g (35% of DV)
- Sugars: 28g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 300% of DV
- Calcium: 60% of DV
- Iron: 35% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.