Chocolate-Dipped Matzos are really quick and easy to make and will satisfy any sweet tooth - not only during Passover, but any time of the year.
- 3 bars (6 oz. total) semi-sweet chocolate baking bars, broken into pieces
- 2 matzos, broken into pieces (big enough to dip)
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MICROWAVE baking bars in uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The bars may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until melted.
DIP matzos about halfway into melted baking bars; shake off excess. Place on prepared baking sheet; sprinkle with coconut, if desired. Refrigerate until set. Store in covered container at room temperature.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
A New Tradition
I made these last year and they have become a new favorite. I will be making them again this year. My kids loved helping make these and it was so easy and fun. [We didn't use the optional coconut topping.]
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (22% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 5mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 22g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.