This easy Chocolate Fondue recipe is great with assorted fresh fruit. An optional addition is coffee or chocolate liqueur to add a touch of elegance to this recipe.
- Half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons coffee or chocolate liqueur (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit, cut in pieces
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TRANSFER fondue to serving bowl or fondue pot. Serve with fruit. Stir often while on heat.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.