This easy Chocolate Fondue recipe is great with assorted fresh fruit. An optional addition is coffee or chocolate liqueur to add a touch of elegance to this recipe.
- Half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons coffee or chocolate liqueur (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit, cut in pieces
HEAT media crema in small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring just to a boil. Remove from heat. Add chocolate; stir until smooth and completely melted. Add liqueur and vanilla extract; mix well.
TRANSFER fondue to serving bowl or fondue pot. Serve with fruit. Stir often while on heat.