If you are looking for Valentine cookies with a double-dose of chocolate, these Chocolate Lover's Cookies might be just the thing.
- 25 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Hearts, unwrapped and cut in quarters
- NESTLÉ Milk Chocolate Hearts
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
BEAT granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until combined. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Nestlé Hearts. Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes for easier handling. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar.
Review This Recipe
This little cookie is for the Chocolate lovers at heart they are so easy to make and packed full of Chocolate. They are chewy with bit of crunch, I recomend these little jewels to all chocolate lovers.
Read More Reviews