Kids will love to make and eat these chocolate/peanut butter/marshmallow concoctions.
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 9 cups (16-oz. pkg.) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
MICROWAVE semi-sweet morsels, butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 2 minutes; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until melted. Cool for 1 minute. Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
SPREAD into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
Review This Recipe
These were so easy to make and everybody loved them. Simple enough for the kids to make.
Read More Reviews