Kids will love to make and eat these chocolate/peanut butter/marshmallow concoctions.
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 9 cups (16-oz. pkg.) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
MICROWAVE semi-sweet morsels, butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 2 minutes; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until melted. Cool for 1 minute. Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
SPREAD into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
Review This Recipe
Great for parties !!
Made these for my daughters party and they sure went fast. The kides loved them. The recipe is so easy to make that after the party I made another turn for the girls that spent the night but cut the recipe down some. Quick and easy and great. My favorite recipes. Thanks.
Read More Reviews