Kids will love to make and eat these chocolate/peanut butter/marshmallow concoctions.
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 9 cups (16-oz. pkg.) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
MICROWAVE semi-sweet morsels, butterscotch morsels and peanut butter in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 2 minutes; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until melted. Cool for 1 minute. Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
SPREAD into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
Review This Recipe
Chocolate Marshmallow Mile-High Squares
These are wonderful, chocolatey, yummy, and best of all - easy.
Read More Reviews